The following updates are scheduled for January 2020:
- Task Timeline View: Added links to show dependancies.
- Project Timeline View: Add Schedule icon to indicate project status. Red clock = Project Late, Yellow = tasks over due, Green = No tasks over due.
- New notification options: You can now subscribe to notifications for ideas based on department. Also made it a bit easier to click on the Notifications Settings button.
- Project Export: Updated naming of “Simple export” to now be “Full Export”. Added a few columns to both exports. Last status report date, last status report note. Re-ordered the project planned start, planned completion, actual start & actual completion.
- New Spanish Translation Option 80% complete. Each user can can select Spanish in their profile setup.
- Fixes to the Merge workflow feature.
- User Import: Added some instruction text to the pop up modal.
- Fixed issue affecting Category filters on Goal Grid View.
- Removed the “create dashboard” link from home page. This option remains in the Metrics menu.
- Task Date inputs. Fix issues setting start date when no date was set prior.
<< Earlier Release Notes: Q4:2019 December