The following updates were made on Dec 31, 2019.
Release Notes: Draft:
- Category & goal filters now indicate if multiple departments are selected or if Department and below are selected, or if the department and all of its children are selected.
- Project Charter: linked goals & metrics. fixed issue where clear filters was not working.
- Adjustment to U/I when changing workflows to make it more intuitive.-Reduced number of tabs inside of a project. Extra items are now located behind a more (…) menu.
- Idea Funnel: added controls for displaying additional columns.
- Spanish Translation started. (About 50% complete). You can select a language profile in the User Profile.
- Project Team Tab: Invite user option, now allows department selection. This feature must be enabled by admin in settings.
- Some preliminary work on Kanban View. This view is not quite ready for general use, but can be accessed for beta usage. Contact your account manager for beta access.
- Fixed feature affecting new admin workflows. This will allow some partners to create workflows that can be shared with customers. Contact us if you are interested in this.
<< Later Release Notes: Q1:2020 January