Product Enhancements – Release Notes April 2023
We are happy to announce some new enhancements & fixes:
(Last Release – April 20, 2023)
Note: if you don’t see the same thing in your account, try clearing your cache/cookies or use a “new private window” to refresh the cache.
- Updated UI – added background color to all submetrics and updated icon style.
- Improved drag and drop functionality in metric setup for increased accuracy.
- Additional fields available for New Idea Page
- Settings > Internal New Idea Form: Configure Form
- Problem / Opportunity Statement
- Goal Statement
- Project Scope
- File / attachment upload
- Mobile app download QR code
- All Idea fields are visible in table including Effort, Impact, Risk, and Priority.
- Users with edit access can make changes to idea fields.
- Updated number formatting to include commas to indicate every third digit.
- Configure Metric settings expand/collapse state is saved from last time metric modal was closed.
- Users are able to create new Pareto codes from the metric model as a Control Chart type metric.
- NEW feature: Add multiple Reason Codes from a Pareto list to a Metric record.
Metric Tree View
- NEW feature: Metric Views displays an alert message when no metric data is found.
- Project Benefit Report, Project Budget Report, Project List, Project Benefit Exception Report: More filter text updated to show more description of filters applied.
Project Benefit Report
- Report will display top level Benefit Account by default.
- 3rd level benefit data will not be clear out without any warning after adding 4th level benefit .
- Updated UI for dynamic screen widths.
- UI Enhancement: My Projects section now features updated icons & text.
Saved Views & Huddleboards
- Updated UI – Updated Saved Views Dropdown icon color and size.
Metric Control Chart
- Tile displays the Most Recent data mode.
Metric dashboard field update changes.
Balanced Scorecard Huddleboard
- Balanced Scorecard Huddleboard has a column option for Begin Green Zone.
- Clone a Balanced Score Card Huddleboard to create a copied BSC.
- Column lines visible when no data is entered.
- Updated UI – Recalculate button appears on hover.
Sustainment results populate in the correct columns when viewing the contributing projects.
UI Improvement- The total for December and the year are appearing on the HB Project Benefit tile .
Columns aligned properly in HB Project List.
- Clone a Balanced Score Card Huddleboard to create a copied BSC..
- View Only license type users are restricted from accessing the settings area.
General Updates/ Bug Fixes
- Project List view returning all status types, including Ideas.
- Performance update when adding a new tile to Project Workflow.
- Project Accountability Report: % Tasks done displaying as percentage rather than decimal.
- Project count ie: “1 of [x]” works when navigating from Project List view.
- Improved display of “Add Benefit/Cost” button.
- Task assign drop-down now remains open when scrolled down.
- Password email for invited status.
<< Previous Release Notes – March 2023
>> Next Release Notes