KPI Fire V3.6 Release Notes
Last night KPI Fire got even better. Here’s what’s new.
- We added a new Project Status called “Shelved.” If you have an Idea and it isn’t something you want to turn into a project any time soon, put it on the Shelf. You can view Projects with a status of IDEA and SHELVED in the Idea Funnel.
- Shelving a project will open a pop up window asking you why the project is being shelved. This information is stored in the Notes field on the Project Charter.
- You can now filter by department from the table in the Idea Funnel.
- We’ve added the ability to move tasks to another task group (aka Project Stage or Phase) within a project.
- None since last release
- Various bugs including red yellow green for Bigger is Better data on Project Benefits metrics. Note: Smaller is Better colors being flipped is a known bug that will be fixed in an upcoming release.