KPI Fire V3.4 Release Notes
Thank you for being a loyal KPI Fire customer. Here’s what’s changed with the latest update.
- Creating New Projects now opens a window asking users to identify who can view the Tile. This makes it easier to determine the privacy of the project from the beginning.
- Hard and Soft Savings charts were replaced with Total Benefits in the User’s Home Page and Goal Tiles.
- Significant speed enhancements were made to page load times and save times. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer will not experience the same speed as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari users. If you are using Internet Explorer, we recommend you move to a more secure and updated browser.
- Return on Investment, Total Cost and Quarterly Savings charts have been removed from the Project Dashboard. These are replaced by the ability to view various time periods for Total Benefits in the Project Benefits page. Return on Investment may return as a stand-alone chart in V4.0
- The Project Benefits page was updated to improve department filtering.
- Some accounts showed metrics as red when first loaded regardless of the correct color.
- File uploads to workflow templates no longer disappear unexpectedly.
- Other minor bug fixes…