The following fixes & features are now live in KPIFire as of March 17, 2018.
- Users can now set a default saved view
- Add Control Status for Project Status
- Metric Export format now matches Metric Import requirements. This makes it easier to export an existing metric and edit the data in Excel and re-import or create similar metrics.
- Added note on Project Benefits to add costs as negative numbers.
- Project Tasks mass update feature now allows to unselect all tasks, and select by task, by task group, or by all tasks.
- Fixed issue with linking metrics.
- Project Benefits: fixed issue causing red/yellow/green bands to not show properly.
- Due Date not showing correctly after GMT +0
- Fix bug: private goals showing in goal filter.
- Metric bowling view: fixed issue with year filter
- Fixed: any user license can edit project charter. Only Team Members should be able to edit Charter info.
- Fixed issue causing top menu buttons to flicker when page was scrolled down.
Beta Features in Production:
- [R151] Import Metrics: you can now import metrics from a pre-defined csv template format. This feature is only available for monthly metrics as of today. We intend to support other metric intervals soon.
Upcoming Releases: We are working on these features for upcoming releases:
- Report showing metrics in need of update.
- Skip Weekends in Date calculations for task due dates.
- Rich text formatting (markdown) in Task notes
- Rich text formatting in Project Charter
- Kanban view within Projects
- Kanban view for Personal Page
- Adding support for displaying Created by & Date & Last updated by & date info
- Updating the “link Goals/ Metrics” interface
- More improvements to bowling charts