Release 179 May 19, 2019
- New Menu for faster access to most used views:
- N:N linking for Goals. Goals can now have multiple parents
- Executive License can see all projects in their Dept & below. (bug fix)
- Export Project Tasks: Sequence in export now matches sequence in app.
- Categories now have colors. (shows up on x-matrix view)
- Updates to task approval feature
- New Ideas will now be created with empty priority field for easier identification.
- Pareto style metric charts now available on Dashboards
- Fixed issue when moving tasks with sub tasks.
The following fixes & features were released May 5 2019
-Reasons for Missing Target. A new Pareto in Metrics showing reason codes for each data point that is below target.
-When a workflow (project template) is updated Project Leaders are now updated and given the option to merge changes to their existing projects.
-Speed enhancement to Project task groups and tasks
-Uploading company logo warns users if the logo is too small
-Improved Filters in Goal Grid and X Matrix views
-Removed excess spacing on Goal Bowling Chart
-No longer showing a zero for blank fields in Metric Bowling charts
-Various additional smaller bug and UI enhancements
Previous Release Notes: