Goal Health by Linked Metric
Goal Health can now be automatically calculated based on the Red/Amber/Green status of the metrics linked to the Goal.
To Enable Automatic Goal Health:
- Open Goal, click Settings Tab: Select Goal Auto-Health = Yes. Save.
- Goal health with automatically update based on all linked metrics and take the lowest health of the individual linked metrics
- If a metric does not have a value in the current period, the most recent period value will be used
- This setting must be turned on for each goal separately
|Goal Health||Linked Metric Color|
|Green (default)||No metrics are linked, linked metrics have no data, or all linked metrics are green.|
|Yellow||A linked metric is yellow and no linked metrics are red|
|Red||A linked metric is red|
Example Green Goal
Example Yellow Goal
Example Red Goal
- Update goal health manually is disabled in header and status report when auto calculate is enabled