Get 3 Free Chapters:
Lead from Any Seat by Andrei Anca
10 ways to get more engagement, make a lasting impact and advance your career — Fast!
- Ignite your excitement to make positive change, and inspire others.
- The best book about inspiring an improvement culture
- Don’t wait for permission to solve a problem.
- Get more people thinking about and acting on positive change
- How to to get engagement from site leaders or general managers for CI/Lean programs.
I want every employee in my company to read this book – Keith Norris CEO
The best book on building a culture where people use Lean principles and tools to advance their careers and make their companies
“People want guidance, not rhetoric; they need to know what the plan of action is and how it will be implemented. They want to be given responsibility to help solve the problem and the authority to act on it.” – Howard Schultz, Starbucks
Improve your career prospects FAST!
- The right attitude for change.
- Seeing through the eyes of your customer. Your boss is also your customer.
- Treat everything like a project.
- How to get stakeholders on your side.
- Be curious. Continuous Improvement is not a department, it is a growth mindset.
- Change is the only constant. Companies who can execute on good ideas will be able to adapt in the challenging times ahead.
- Improvement programs help develop leaders & leadership. Your company NEEDs more leaders at every level.
- Operational Excellence requires continuous improvement.
- Your employees WANT to help. You NEED to harness their creative energy and their passion to make progress.
- Improvement programs can generate REAL bottom line savings and contribution margin.
Share this book with anyone you want to inspire to be part of continuous improvement.
Companies with successful Continuous Improvement programs can stay ahead of market changes and can accomplish virtually any objective they set a plan toward. These dominant companies can lead their industries in financial performance, customer satisfaction, product quality, and employee engagement.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou
Tools and Concepts in this book:
- Change is good mindset
- CTQ Tree
- The Perspective Pie
- The 8 Wastes
- Bring Solutions not problems
- Root Cause analysis
- 5S System
- Project Management habits
Lead from Any Seat – by Andrei Anca
What people are saying about this book:
- “Very approachable way to learn Lean principles”
- “A super easy read. The most approachable, yet comprehensive book for Operational Excellence”
- “I wish more people thought like this”
As a Leader you should share this book with everyone in your company
- Change is something everyone can be part of.
- Empower your organization to solve problems.
- Provide a toolset that can get them started.
This is one of the best books that takes Lean principles and adapts them to anyone who cares about their career, in any organization. Lean is NOT just about cutting costs. These continuous improvement principles can be used by anyone in any organization to inspire change and to accelerate your career. I want everyone to read this book. That is why we have made this special offer available to you. – Keith Norris.