How to make a Huddle board
A performance huddleboard is one of the best tools used to manage continuous improvement programs. It is a strong visual representation of key performance indicators (KPIs) for company goals and projects.
Create custom huddleboards at various department levels. Use the huddleboards as reference for regular meetings to review and discuss performance of teams and projects.
1. Create a new custom huddleboard
- Set the huddleboard visibility by department
2. Add a “New Tile”
Press the green “New tile” button and select from the tile options:
- Text, Metric, Project, Goal, Photo
Selecting a Goal, Project, or Metric
- Search for an existing goal/project/metric by typing in the text field and click on the desired result
- Create a new goal/project/metric by typing the new name and clicking the “Add New” button